Under this menu you can load or save your settings, define your preferences and check your setup.
- Load AppSettings
- When you load an application setting, the current settings are overwritten and lost.
- Save AppSettings
- You can export different setting for different setup.
- The application settings has no influence on Maxim DL, if you want to use an other configuration of maxim DL (in order to use an other scope or camera etc…) you have to change the configuration in Maxim DL.
- in the Preference you can configure:
- Astrometry definition and catalog
- The parameter for the automatic image analysis
- The dome Geometry
- The mount Geometry
- The site location
- The Local horizon profile
- The Camera setting
- Readout mode
- Maximal and minimal exposure duration
- Exposure compensation
- The Guiding parameters
- for more details Preferences
Before you use Astromatik, it is essential to check that your setup is well configure and that software are rightly installed
- Check Connections
- With this tool you can verify that the connection to your hardware works well, the unused hardware remain black.
- If some connection failed try to fix them in Maxim DL and in the POTH
- Check Framework
- As all Hardware are controlled with software libraries it is even more important to check that the software configuration is well installed
- This function double that all the needed tools and libraries are installed on your computer