- Readout Mode: Selects the readout mode for the camera. This is a zero-based index, identical with Maxim DL
- Gain Mode : Selects the gain mode for the camera. This is a zero-based index, identical with Maxim DL
- Rotation : The rotation of the camera. Astromatik use the Pinpoint definition for rotation. Astromatik check the rotation modulo 180 degree
- Tolerance : Sometimes pinpoint is not able to find the correct star field. To prevent a wrong synchronisation, Astromatik check that the rotation of the plate is within the tolerance that the user as defined.
Exposure duration limits
- shortest exposure: exposure shorter than this value are skip, it is useful for photometry application or you need at least 10 second exposure to get enough star for astrometry
- Longest Exposure: prevent long exposure, very important if have no guider.
Exposure Duration Correction
The combination of a CCD with a given filter has a certain QE. The filter factor compensate the QE variation. It is recommended to use the factor 1 for green or V and then to find the correct factor for the other filter.