Time to wait after slew
After a slew command some mount needs time to stabilized
This parameter is very important if your telescope is slewing slowly. Astromatik compute the time it takes to reach the Target and check that the target will be visible when the telescop reach the target. If you want to turn off this parameter just give a high value for example 10 degree per seconds
Please use this connection if your mount doesn’t support site information. Select this interface for the following mount controller
- AstroElectronic FS2
- generic LX200
- 10 Micron
Some mount controller doesn’t work well with the POTH. Select this interface for the following mount controller
When you select the “not motorized Dome” in the Object visibility tab, you have to input the geometry of your mount.
The following offset describe the position of the mount in the dome
- Pivot offset E is the offset of the mount to the East that means that if your mount is not in the middle of the dome.
- Pivot offset N is the offset of the mount to the North that means that if your mount is not in the middle of the dome.
- Pivot offset V is the vertical offset if your mount is above the wall supporting the dome then enter a positive value
- Telescope offset Pol
- Telescope offset Piv ist the distance of the center of the scope to the mount
- Telescope Radius the radius of the telescope
- Guider offset Pol
- Guider offset Piv ist the distance of the center of the scope to the mount
- guider Radius the radius of the telescope