(Last update 10-08-2015).
Microsoft Frame work 4.0 is needed, please download and install that first
The Filter is a kind of hybrid Median Filter.
The filter performs:
– A median filter with a cross mask.
– A median filter with a X mask.
– Compare the weighted mean of the 2 previous values with the original pixel value.
– If the difference is bigger than sigma multiplied with the square root of the original pixel value then replace with the weighted mean of the 2 Median values.
– Perform a Gaussian Blur with a user defined radius.
The kernel size is 3×3.
NB: the filter is harder if you remove the pedestal.